If the most popular episodes of Monday Morning Radio in 2018 are an accurate barometer, then last year was one filled with both hopes and anxieties for America’s entrepreneurs.
Listeners by the thousands tuned to the weekly podcast, hosted by Wizard Academy alumnus and faculty member, Dean Rotbart, to learn how fellow entrepreneurs were succeeding, overcoming their mistakes, and discovering means to avoid making those errors in the first place.
Join guest host Maxwell Rotbart as he counts down the Top 10 Monday Morning Radio episodes of 2018. Maxwell is the 26-year-old son of host and reputation coach Dean Rotbart, and himself an entrepreneur and radio veteran.
Photo: Maxwell Rotbart
If you missed any of these ten amazing episodes, now is the perfect time to catch up.
- Your Company May Very Well Face Opioid-Related Liabilities, Even If You Don’t Sell or Distribute the Painkillers
- The New Tax Code Will Save Most Listeners to This Podcast Thousands of Dollars
- Forget About Email and Social Networking Marketing: Text Messaging Is Where It’s At
- You Can Eradicate Sexual Harassment in Your Organization
- How Influence and Thought Leadership Are Manufactured in the Competitive Marketplace
- If This Company’s Stock Was Publicly Traded – It’s Not – Would You Invest in It?
- Sears Once Resembled the Amazon Juggernaut – What Happened?
- The Time to Call in the ‘Swat Team’ is Before You Ever Need Them
- CEOs, Celebrities, and Politicians Turn to One Man When Their Reputations Are on the Line
- Carl Schramm, “The Evangelist of Entrepreneurship,” on the Proven Formula for Success
Photo: Maxwell Rotbart, Guest Host
Posted: January 7, 2019
Monday Morning Run Time: 14:35